As much as I'd like to convince myself not to think about this, I am. On Tuesday, June 15 at 10w5 days, I began spotting and later discovered I was going to miscarry. In the wee hours of the morning on Tuesday, June 22 at 11w5d, I began the miscarriage process.
This Tuesday, October 12, I will again be 10w5d. As the day approaches, I find my heart constricting quite a bit. I find my anxiety level rising. I just need added prayers my way this week. Especially Tuesday.
Please pray I will be too busy that day to allow thoughts of doubt from the evil one to invade my mind. Please pray for the continued health of this tiny baby (who this week is the size of a kumquat.) Pray for Mike as he has to deal with the emotions I'm going through. I know Tuesday-Tuesday will be a rough week for me, but I know my God is bigger. I believe HE's my healer.
Heavenly Father,
ReplyDeleteThank you for this little plum that Angela is carrying. Place your hand of peace upon her and remind her that it is Christ alone who carries her. Keep her mind occupied on things that bring glory to you. Thank you for her sweet family and her job where she touches the lives of so many children you have given her. Please close her ears and heart to any stinking thinking this week. Instead, let her only hear the sweet hyms that you plave placed in her heart. In Jesus name, Amen.
I love you and your family... And I'm praying for all of you (especially the Gummy Bear)!!
ReplyDeleteLord, we know you are busily knitting together a beautiful baby for Angela and Mike. You are the Giver of Life, and we pray that you would hold this tiny life in your loving hands and bring him or her safely into his or her mother's waiting arms. Please heal Angela's hurts and give her the strength and peace that only you can give. Guard her heart and mind so that doubts and fears have no place there. Amen.
ReplyDelete